EnviroGroup Limited has litigation support professionals who are industry leaders and seasoned professionals that combine technical experience with the ability to communicate effectively with company representatives, counsel, judges and juries and bridge the gap between law and science. We are experienced in helping develop case strategies, and offer technical guidance with integrity and experience that stands up to challenges.
Our services include expert testimony; preparation of expert reports, affidavits, and trial exhibits; deposition preparation for opposing experts; and settlement negotiations. These services are supported by compelling scientific visualization tools. Our technical experience includes:
- Culpability and contribution analysis;
- Release timing and forensic analysis of contaminant sources;
- Support for cost recovery actions related to environmental contamination claims;
- Insurance litigation and cost allocation;
- Hydrologic and fate and transport modeling to support legal claims;
- Review and testimony on project development permits;
- Support on judiciary hearings for regulation changes; and
- Risk characterization.
EnviroGroup Limited has supported law firms in both consulting expert and testifying expert roles on matters related to metals and organic compounds in soil and groundwater, remediation methods, remediation costs, water rights evaluations, and water quality standards. We are also one of the foremost experts in the area of vapor intrusion investigation and control for chlorinated compounds, such as tetrachloroethylene, trichloroethene, and dichloroethene.